The largest unit in the TiAL lineup. This massive 60mm wastegate will control boost with dead on accuracy in the most demanding situations. The V60 is a favorite in the drag racing and road racing industries, from the burnout box to the finishing line at Circuit de la Sarthe
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Race proven at Le Mans
- Flows 330CFM @ 1psi differential pressure
Whats in the Box
Included with every Tial V60:
V60 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Inlet Flanges and Clamps
Outlet Flanges and Clamps
TiAL V-Band Clamps
TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps and Flanges are manufacture in house.
CNC machined Stainless steel clamps and CNC machined flanges ensure a secure and pressure tight fit.
TiAL Racing Valve Stem
TiAL's V60 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
|Flange Materials||304L Stainless|
|Pipe Size||Inlet Flange: 2.5" OD, Outlet Flange: 2.375" OD|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||.149bar to 1.048bar|
|Thread||Air Ports (2): M10 x 1.0|